Bash on the Bay 5
Bash on the Bay 5
Bash on the Bay returns to Put-in-Bay with Brad Paisley and the Zac Brown Band headlining the two-day country music festival that takes place at the Put-in-Bay Airport! BUY TICKETS NOW!
August 24th lineup
- Brad Paisley
- Jake Owen
- Blanco Brown
- Paulina Jayne
- The Hubie Ashcraft Band
August 25th lineup
- Zac Brown Band
- Chris Janson
- Morgan Evans
- David Graham & The Eskimo Brothers
The concert venue at the Put-in-Bay Airport will open at 2:30pm and the first act is at 3pm. There is no re-admittance if you leave the venue! Barricade jumping will be cause for immediate removal from the venue with no refund.
Bash on the Bay will once again adopt the NFL bag policy for this event. A summary of the policy can be found below.
- NFL bag policy will be enforced
- all concert goers must pass through security
- no backpacks allowed
- no coolers
- no blankets
- no alcohol
- no weapons of any type
- no large signs
- no strollers
- no drugs
- no laser pointers
- no food
- no umbrellas
- no professional video or recording equipment allowed
- flash photography is prohibited
- photography is permitted with non professional personal cameras with no flash
What You Can Bring:
- fannie packs
- very small purses
- beach chairs or folding lawn chairs
- chairs permitted in B SECTION ONLY, all other sections are standing room only (you may place your chair in section B and go back and forth)
- seat cushions
- beach balls
Day of the Event
- Security will direct you to specific parking areas. There will be a $10 charge to park on airport grounds.
Notice: Do not park in any unauthorized area. Your cart will be removed and returned to the rental agency.
- Car parking: Signage will indicate where vehicles are to be parked, however car parking is limited.
- Entrance gates will be located in the airport on the tarmac in front of the terminal and on the South end of the runway. There will be no gate entrance directly to the concert area off of Langram Rd. (Airport Rd).
- Food, soft drinks, water, and alcohol will be available for purchase inside the venue.
- Concert and artist merchandise will be available inside the venue for purchase.
- Notice: After the event bus & taxi service will be at the North gate for transportation downtown. If you are using the Miller Ferry please exit the South ticketing area as there will be no taxis available to take you there and Langram Rd. will be closed to vehicle traffic. This is approximately a one quarter mile walk to the ferry.
- Handicapped area is located at the helipad and can be accessed off of Langram Rd. All security personnel can give directions to this area.
More information about the concert can be found here.
The NFL bag policy that will be used for Bash on the Bay can be found here.
More information about getting here via our island ferry services can be found here.
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Inns and Guesthouses
- Hotels, Resorts and Villas
- Cottages, Private Homes and Condos
*All events are subject to change with little to no notice.